Lynk Ghee Mysore Pak: Authentic Mysuru Magic
The Way It Should Be, with Pure Desi Ghee. This Rich and Melt in your Mouth Treat captures the True essence of Mysuru, crafted with Tradition and Passion. Savour the essence of Tradition with our Lynk Mysore Pak, a culinary artistry and meticulously handcrafted to perfection.
Free Shipping on pack of 2
- Pure ingredients
- Premium Packaging
- Freshness Guaranteed
Thank you for choosing our store for your sweet cravings! Here are some frequently asked questions to help you navigate your sweet journey:
When it comes to storing your delightful treats, we recommend keeping them fresh by storing them in an airtight container. Find a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight to ensure the best quality and taste.
We understand that dietary restrictions can be a concern. That's why we offer a wide range of options to cater to various needs. Whether you follow a vegan, gluten-free, or sugar-free diet, we have delicious sweets specially crafted for you. Check the product descriptions or reach out to our helpful customer service team for specific information.
Looking for a sweet surprise for someone special? We've got you covered! Create a personalized gift box by selecting your favorite sweets, and we'll pack them with love, making it a unique and thoughtful present for your loved ones
Abis Hatchery Pvt Ltd ("we" and "us") is the operator of (https://lynkfoods.com) ("Website"). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
- Shipping Costs
2.1 Domestic Shipping
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
2.2 International Shipping
Shipping costs are calculated during the checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer. Once the order is dispatched, there will be no cancellation of the order allowed. Additionally, the customer is liable to pay the custom duty charges levied by the government during the delivery of the order. In case, the customer does not pay the custom duty charges, Abis Hatchery Pvt Ltd is not liable to refund the order amount to the customer.
- Delivery Terms
3.1 Transit Time Domestically
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 days, and for international shipments are in transit for 5-10 days.
3.2 Dispatch Time
Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order Our warehouse operates on Monday - Saturday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
3.3 Change Of Delivery Address
For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
3.4 Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will cancel and refund the out-of-stock items and dispatch the rest of the order.
3.5 Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation
- Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
- Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
- Duties & Taxes
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, the order will not be cancelled.
- Customer service
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at
Return & Refund
Thank you for shopping at https://lynkfoods.com/
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we invite You to review our Policy.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Exchange Policy:
Business Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Abis Hatchery Private Limited Located at IB GROUP CORPORATE HOUSE, NH-6 INDAMARA, PENDRI, Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh, 491441
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to My Site, accessible from https://lynkfoods.com/
You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
Product that are bought from the Physical Stores can’t be returned. All Items are eligible for return and would be processed if conditions are met.
In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 7 days of your purchase. If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 7 days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
In order for the product to be eligible for a Refund, make sure these conditions are met:
- Product was damaged
- Product must have the receipt or proof of purchase
If the product you have received turns out to be damaged or otherwise of poor quality, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the damaged or poor quality.
After we receive your product information (Images for verification), our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the Original Payment Method you’ve used during the purchase.
HOW TO INITIATE A RETURN
If you have a request for Return, Refund or Exchange and if you have further clarification and questions, Please do not hesitate to contact us through our:
You will be updated for their Return Status through their EMAIL, PHONE, and SMS provided that all contact information is recorded to us.
Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions Policy
Abis Hatchery Private Limited and/or its affiliates ("Lynk foods") provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at www.lynkfoods.com, to use our products or services. Lynk foods provides the services subject to the following terms and conditions.
By using Products or Services through www.lynkfoods.com, you willfully out of free will unconditionally agree to these below conditions.
When you use any of lynk foods services, or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail/text message. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included in or made available through any of the availed service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and data compilations is the property of Lynk Foods or its content suppliers and shall be protected and governed by laws of India. All unwarranted copies of content are strictly prohibited and illegal.
In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any service are trademarks or service mark of Lynk Foods or its affiliates or its content suppliers but you by availing of the services does not get any right for copying or using the same.
YOUR LOGIN ACCOUNT:
If you register yourself with the portal, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for the authenticity of the information and for all activities that occur under your account or password. However, Lynk Foods reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion with no damage or demure payable to you.
RISK OF LOSS:
All items purchased through electronic mode through this website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier (shipping partner) for dispatch.
Terms and Conditions:
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
You can place an order through our website www.lynkfoods.com. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
1. The product you ordered being out of stock- see product availability
2. Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
3. The identification of a pricing or product description error
4. Failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions
5. We reserve the right to reject acceptance of any order at any time in our absolute discretion
1. Shortly after you have placed an order with us, an email/sms will be sent to you acknowledging the exact details of your order.
2. Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and lynkfoods.com will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with the order cancellation instructions set out below.
3. Our customer service team is available between 9AM to 6PM on all working days - Monday to Friday on +91-9200003636
4. When an order is placed, we request preauthorization for the value of the order from your bank/card issuer to ensure that the funds are available. However, this remains simply a pre-authorization request until the order is shipped, at which point we actually take payment. We have found that some card companies show the initial request and the later charge as two separate entries. Please be assured that we only charge your card once and that any 'second' charge is only temporary and will shortly disappear. If you have any further queries, please contact your bank/card issuer.
5. By registering yourself with us, you hereby agree that your consent has been given to us to send out SMS on our product updates / festive offers / marketing campaigns via SMS & WhatsApp.
1. If you wish to cancel your order placed, you can do so online by logging into your account and cancelling any order you wish.
2. If your order has already been dispatched, we will not be in a position to do cancellations. Further details are set out in our Returns Policy section.
3. In order to change the details of your order, you must change the order details online within 15 minutes of your order being placed. After this time, we will be unable to amend your order as we endeavor to process orders immediately.
PAYMENT and REFUND Policy
1. We only accept payment for orders in INR.
2. We accept payment by Credit/Debit Cards like MasterCard, Visa and, AMEX, Netbanking lynk Gift Cards, UPI Payments, all Mobile Wallets.
3. If you choose to pay for an item using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account, the account will still be taken in INR at the conversion rate applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing your order.
5. Unless the information provided by you was used fraudulently or negligently by us, we will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to the personal and transactional information you provide us when placing an order.
6. Please note that Lynk foods does not accept cash or cheques as payment online
7. In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring: Information passed on to the payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking), etc. Kindly also check if your Internet connection has been disrupted in the process.
8. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your account within 7 business days. You can email us on
with your order number for any clarification.
1. All prices shown on the website are in INR. Taxes are all inclusive and shall be highlighted after checkout, before the final payment. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
2. Although we try to ensure all our prices displayed on our website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of a product item you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we may treat your order, in respect of the incorrectly priced item, as cancelled.
3. Lynk foods endeavors to ensure that all products offered on the website are available at the same price as it is offered on the various other market places, in case if the same items are listed by Lynk Foods, however if the partner brand itself lists the product at different price Lynk foods cannot be held responsible.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY / INFORMATION
1. We feature products/services on our website that have been carefully selected for an exclusive buying experience. Once a product is sold out, it will be temporarily unavailable on the website and will only be available again once back in stock.
2. Prices of products/services may change from time to time. If items you order are out of stock, subject to a delay, or sold at a higher/lower price than shown on your order, we will contact you at the email address or telephone number you provided when placing your order. If we are unable to contact you via telephone or email, we will cancel the part of your order that is unavailable or incorrectly priced and will continue to process the remaining items on your order (where applicable).
3. All products are subject to availability. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, it is necessary to substitute an item, the item will be of equal or greater value than the item it is replacing - substitutions will only be made with your prior consent. If a replacement item is of greater value, you will be liable to pay for the difference in product values.
IMPORTANT: Please note that during periods of significantly increased demand and lower stock availability, such as festivals such as Rakhi, Diwali etc., there is an increased risk of items being out of stock.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND TITLE:
1. Lynk Foods does not take title to returned items. Any case of refund or cancellation is at sole discretion of Lynk Foods
2. In case of refund, store credit or coupon code will be provided of the refund amount.
Once the order process for dispatch, cancellation will not be allowed.
IMPORTANT: Please note that during periods of significantly increased demand and lower stock availability, such as festivals such as Rakhi, Diwali, etc., there is an increased risk of items being out of stock.