Terms And Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions Policy
Abis Hatchery Private Limited and/or its affiliates ("Lynk foods") provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at www.lynkfoods.com, to use our products or services. Lynk foods provides the services subject to the following terms and conditions.
By using Products or Services through www.lynkfoods.com, you willfully out of free will unconditionally agree to these below conditions.
When you use any of lynk foods services, or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail/text message. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included in or made available through any of the availed service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and data compilations is the property of Lynk Foods or its content suppliers and shall be protected and governed by laws of India. All unwarranted copies of content are strictly prohibited and illegal.
In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any service are trademarks or service mark of Lynk Foods or its affiliates or its content suppliers but you by availing of the services does not get any right for copying or using the same.
YOUR LOGIN ACCOUNT:
If you register yourself with the portal, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for the authenticity of the information and for all activities that occur under your account or password. However, Lynk Foods reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion with no damage or demure payable to you.
RISK OF LOSS:
All items purchased through electronic mode through this website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier (shipping partner) for dispatch.
Terms and Conditions:
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
You can place an order through our website www.lynkfoods.com. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
1. The product you ordered being out of stock- see product availability
2. Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
3. The identification of a pricing or product description error
4. Failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions
5. We reserve the right to reject acceptance of any order at any time in our absolute discretion
1. Shortly after you have placed an order with us, an email/sms will be sent to you acknowledging the exact details of your order.
2. Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and lynkfoods.com will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with the order cancellation instructions set out below.
3. Our customer service team is available between 9AM to 6PM on all working days - Monday to Friday on +91-9200003636
4. When an order is placed, we request preauthorization for the value of the order from your bank/card issuer to ensure that the funds are available. However, this remains simply a pre-authorization request until the order is shipped, at which point we actually take payment. We have found that some card companies show the initial request and the later charge as two separate entries. Please be assured that we only charge your card once and that any 'second' charge is only temporary and will shortly disappear. If you have any further queries, please contact your bank/card issuer.
5. By registering yourself with us, you hereby agree that your consent has been given to us to send out SMS on our product updates / festive offers / marketing campaigns via SMS & WhatsApp.
1. If you wish to cancel your order placed, you can do so online by logging into your account and cancelling any order you wish.
2. If your order has already been dispatched, we will not be in a position to do cancellations. Further details are set out in our Returns Policy section.
3. In order to change the details of your order, you must change the order details online within 15 minutes of your order being placed. After this time, we will be unable to amend your order as we endeavor to process orders immediately.
PAYMENT and REFUND Policy
1. We only accept payment for orders in INR.
2. We accept payment by Credit/Debit Cards like MasterCard, Visa and, AMEX, Netbanking lynk Gift Cards, UPI Payments, all Mobile Wallets.
3. If you choose to pay for an item using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account, the account will still be taken in INR at the conversion rate applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing your order.
5. Unless the information provided by you was used fraudulently or negligently by us, we will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to the personal and transactional information you provide us when placing an order.
6. Please note that Lynk foods does not accept cash or cheques as payment online
7. In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring: Information passed on to the payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking), etc. Kindly also check if your Internet connection has been disrupted in the process.
8. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your account within 7 business days. You can email us on
with your order number for any clarification.
1. All prices shown on the website are in INR. Taxes are all inclusive and shall be highlighted after checkout, before the final payment. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
2. Although we try to ensure all our prices displayed on our website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of a product item you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we may treat your order, in respect of the incorrectly priced item, as cancelled.
3. Lynk foods endeavors to ensure that all products offered on the website are available at the same price as it is offered on the various other market places, in case if the same items are listed by Lynk Foods, however if the partner brand itself lists the product at different price Lynk foods cannot be held responsible.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY / INFORMATION
1. We feature products/services on our website that have been carefully selected for an exclusive buying experience. Once a product is sold out, it will be temporarily unavailable on the website and will only be available again once back in stock.
2. Prices of products/services may change from time to time. If items you order are out of stock, subject to a delay, or sold at a higher/lower price than shown on your order, we will contact you at the email address or telephone number you provided when placing your order. If we are unable to contact you via telephone or email, we will cancel the part of your order that is unavailable or incorrectly priced and will continue to process the remaining items on your order (where applicable).
3. All products are subject to availability. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, it is necessary to substitute an item, the item will be of equal or greater value than the item it is replacing - substitutions will only be made with your prior consent. If a replacement item is of greater value, you will be liable to pay for the difference in product values.
IMPORTANT: Please note that during periods of significantly increased demand and lower stock availability, such as festivals such as Rakhi, Diwali etc., there is an increased risk of items being out of stock.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND TITLE:
1. Lynk Foods does not take title to returned items. Any case of refund or cancellation is at sole discretion of Lynk Foods
2. In case of refund, store credit or coupon code will be provided of the refund amount.
Once the order process for dispatch, cancellation will not be allowed.
IMPORTANT: Please note that during periods of significantly increased demand and lower stock availability, such as festivals such as Rakhi, Diwali, etc., there is an increased risk of items being out of stock.